Glee 2019 was a huge success; it was our best show to date! We received an overwhelmingly positive response to the 350+ new lines in our SS20 collection, featuring trend leading indoor and outdoor planters, fire bowls and accessories.
With the launch of more than 350 new planters and outdoor living products, we’re sharing just a handful of customer favourites from Glee:
- The stylish footed Pisa planter, launched in on-trend mustard, emerald and white. Customers loved the quality deep glazes on these stunning planters.
- Our beautiful Botanical collection was the star of the show! Customers were drawn to its trend-led botanical styles which feature cacti pots, planters and matching teacups adorned with butterflies, bumblebees and dragonflies, exquisitely hand-drawn by our UK designer
- We launched our new Lisbon Simplicity range, available in a gorgeous selection of muted Pantone shades and new thin wall fluted shapes. The carefully crafted new shape is guaranteed to fit your plants from a 12cm to 25cm.
- Our eco-friendly bamboo planter now boasts a new organic shape and is available in a variety of trend-led colours
- Our 2019 Star performer, the Monza planter launches a new 17cm size across the range
Customers were also delighted to discover our brand-new product category – contemporary water features! Revealed at the show, these contemporary, fibre clay water features were loved by customers, are incredibly easy to assemble with simple plug and play functionality, feature LED lighting and include a generous three-year warranty for complete peace of mind.
Moreover, The Retail Lab for which we are a key sponsor was simply inspirational. Originally rolled out in 2017 to showcase the very latest trends, The Retail Lab proved itself once more as a hub for future trend insights, exciting new products and creative, design-led displays.
We would like to say a huge thank you to the whole Ivyline team and all our customers who made Glee 2019 a great success! We hope to see you again 15-17th September 2020.